ABOUT THE EX-GOVERNMENT FLEET MINORS
- The Register is primarily for Government Surplus Morris Minors of
Eligible vehicles can be recognised in various ways:
Often the year registration letter is from L onwards, there may be
Data Plates attached (often under the bonnet). They may have non-standard
colour schemes, fittings or modifications.
Click here for the Recognition Check List
- To make contact with owners of similar vehicles so that knowledge
of their use and history can be shared and also made available generally.
- To provide information to help with research.
- To account for as many surviving vehicles as possible
- To obtain advice about construction and use and to help in restoration.
- To get help and advice in obtaining specialised fittings.
- You will be kept up to date in two ways: Regular notices in Minor
Matters and via this website.
Contributions to either are very welcome. E.g. Maybe you would wish
to contribute a piece about your own vehicle or give some details of
construction and use, history, or perhaps material of a general or anecdotal
nature. If you have had personal experience of Minors during their working
life then we should certainly be glad to hear from you and be most interested
in anything you have to tell us.
- We sometimes have a reserved section at certain Rallies throughout
the year. Announcements are made in Minor Matters or on this website.
264 Christchurch Rd
Phone: 01633 278 292